What is G Suite
Today we’re reviewing about WHAT IS G SUITE?
August 28, 2006 was the date when G Suite was launched. G Suite is developed by Google LLC. Normally, we can understand G Suite as ‘Google Apps for Business or Domain‘.
There’s too much softwares and tools that can be found in G Suite. You can use various softwares and tools to upgrade your productivity on web works.
Gmail, Hangouts, Calendar, and Google+ are some awesome tools that contains in G Suite for communication.
G Suite also contains Drive for storage. You can also enjoy or operate Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, and Sites for collaboration in G Suite.
I know that, you’re thinking we can use it without G Suite…. And you’re correct..
But…. G Suite contains many enterprise features and specialities such as custom email addresses at a domain of your company (@urcompanyname.org), the choice for unlimited cloud storage, additional administrative tools and advanced settings with extra opions. It also contains 24/7 phone and email support.
Main four benefits of G Suite
- To get a business mail
- Unlimited Storage Space
- Data Security More Enhanced
- Team Collaboration Improved
How can I use G Suite?
It’s not a tough issue to use G Suite. You just need to buy it..
Check this to buy and use G Suite.
How much it takes to use/buy G Suite?
Buying G Suite will be the most beneficial work that you will do for your business. If you wanna upgrade your business then you need to invest for it… And I think NPR. 10000 is nothing in front of your business.
Clearly, It takes NPR. 10000 per year to use or buy G Suite.
Products of G Suite
- Email addresses with the company’s domain name (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 99.9% guaranteed uptime with no scheduled downtime for maintenance
- Storage space upto 30GB
- Phone and Email support: 24/7
- Synchronization compatibility with Microsoft Outlook and other many email providers
- Support is provided for add-ons that integrate the third-party apps that are purchased from the G Suite Marketplace
Also read: BEST SOCIAL MEDIA PLUGIN FOR WORDPRESS
- 30GB, 1TB, or unlimited storage space, depending on the plan you have purchased
- Advanced admin controls, that depends on the plan
- Auditing and reporting insights for Drive content and sharing, also depends on the plan
Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- You can find all of the collaboration and sharing features in Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Google Forms
More from G Suite
- Google Sites
- Google Calendar
- Google Hangouts
- Hangouts Meet
- Google Keep
- Google Vault
- G Suite Marketplace
and many more….
How to buy G Suite?
If you wanna buy it for the affordable price….. then check this.